#ICYMI: News YOU Should KNOW This Week
Had a busy week? If you haven’t had time to hit the news yet, then this is your chance. Catch up on the crazies that took place in the past 7 days, so that you don’t have to continuously face some major #FOMO.
1. Azzedine Alaia passed away this week. It’s a major loss for the fashion world! — [Business Of Fashion]
2. Luxe label Massimo Dutti opened its doors to Mumbai and the store is absolutely stylish. — [Massimo Dutti]
3. This diva is the world’s highest paid model! Any guesses?!? — [Elle.in]
4. Ashley Graham called out this fashion show for its exclusion of certain body types. — [The Daily Mail Online]
5. Chrissy Teigen announced her pregnancy in the cutest way possible… you need to see it! — [Who What Wear]