#ICYMI: News YOU Should KNOW This Week
Had a busy week? If you haven’t had time to hit the news yet, then this is your chance. Catch up on the crazies that took place in the past 7 days, so that you don’t have to continuously face some major #FOMO.
1. Jacqueline will be opening her first restaurant in Mumbai and we are super excited to see what she’ll have in store. Want to know where and when to expect this fab fine-dine? Check this out to know more. — [DNA India]
2. This all-American designer is being inclusive of people with disabilities. Showcasing it through his latest line, the designs are more accessible and wearable by people on wheelchairs, or with prosthetics. — [Huffington Post]
3. Have you seen the latest face mask trend from Korea to hit the interweb? It will make you cringe. — [Popsugar]
4. Padmavati has released their first song, and Deepika looks absolutely stunning in it…don’t you think? — [Hauterfly]
5. Off-beat jewellery and accessories label, Outhouse have gone oversees with their debut on the runway in Pakistan. — [Tribune.pk]