The Trailer Of Sunny Leone’s Biopic ‘Karenjit Kaur’ Has Us Intrigued!
If you typed ‘Sunny Leone videos’ in your Google search and ended up here, you are going to be very disappointed. Because this isn’t that kind of story, and we don’t have that kind of video here. The story we have to tell is interesting. Sunny Leone, neè Karenjit Kaur, is all set to tell her story in this new web series that chronicles her journey from childhood, to an adult film star, and then a Bollywood actress.
Of course, we would be lying if we didn’t say the most intriguing parts of the series are going to be the episodes that cover her story during her stint as an adult film actress, or if you prefer the cruder version, a porn star. For now, the production quality looks ace, and if the trailer is anything to go by, this is going to be a no-holds-barred version of her life.
Here are a few things we learned from watching the trailer of Karenjit Kaur – The Untold Story Of Sunny Leone.
1. Sunny Leone was bullied as a child. Wait, what? Have you seen how stunning she is now? Yeah. And still, she didn’t have it easy as a kid.
2. Her family wasn’t well off. Financially, Sunny’s family was struggling to make ends meet and she did odd jobs around town, delivering newspapers and the like. Who knew, huh?
3. She didn’t grow up wanting to be an adult film actress. But of course. We knew that. It was a modelling stint that paved the path to that.
4. We knew this about her. Sunny Leone is not apologetic in the least about her choices and her past. While there have been reams and reams of print dedicated to her, she refuses to get labelled because of her life choices.
5. We now know that while it looks hunky dory right now, she has had her own struggles, and that makes her more human.