For More Than 3 Songs Now, Nora Fatehi Has Shown Exceptional Love For The Ground. We Discuss The Reasons For This
Here is the thing, doing a bad thing over and over again, does not make it good. I am not making that up, it is one of the universe’s rules. But I think Nora Fatehi does not believe in those. If she did, I highly doubt she would keep subjecting our (her beloved audience’s) eyes to that I want to say dance step, but let’s be real guys, no one really knows what she is doing. You know exactly what I am talking about. Because that “step” where she lies down on the floor and twerks in practically every song of Street Dancer 3D has been seared into our brains and that’s just sad. She must really love the ground because she just can’t seem to let it be. Here are five thoughts that I have had whenever I see her lying on the ground, which is a lot. Read on
- How does she do that? I mean it is tough enough to twerk like a normal person but lying on the floor and twerking is just mind-boggling. Don’t get me wrong, it looks like something you need to cover your kids’ eyes for, but how is she moving her ass like that? It is like her ass is independent from her body. I don’t even think Nikki Minaj can pull that shit off. (Nikki, if you are reading this, here’s a challenge)
Also Read: 5 Thoughts I Had While Watching Lagdi Lahore Di. One Of Them Definitely Was About Nora’s Love For The Ground
- What is it about the ground that she likes so much? The dust? The tiles? The feeling of being so close to mother earth? A new appreciation of gravity? Maybe it is the heat caused by friction. Seriously someone please tell me what the hell she likes so much about rolling around on the ground because I am super confused as to why she would do that. Maybe that is why the movie is called “Street Dancer” (get it, get it?)
- It is undeniable that she is a phenomenal dancer and I love her, I do. But every time I see that step, I just can’t help but laugh my ass off at the fact that it looks like she is trying her best to hold on to the floor to not fall off the face of the earth. I mean, that is by far the funniest dance step ever.
- I understand. Putting it in one song as the hook step, you know, because there’s novelty. It is damn entertaining but getting Nora to do the same step in three songs is pushing it a little bit. It is a movie about dancers, made by dancers I think they can show some originality. I think they overused that step and especially in Garmi. It is a bad song, to begin with, overusing this step did not do it any favours.
- You know, after watching Nora do this step over and over again it kind of started to remind me of a mop. I know that sounds mean but that is exactly what the step is, Nora, cleaning the floor. Maybe her OCD kicked in, who knows. If you don’t believe just carefully watch her do it in the new song Nachi Nachi (don’t listen to the song while you are at it). I think out of all the dance movies in the world, Monica would jump at this one. Actually, she might just want to marry Nora.