Food Hacks For Women On The Go!
Deadlines. Parties. Movies. There so much to do and such little time. And planning meals in the middle of all this? A distant dream. But wait! Taking care of your meals is not as difficult as matching your winged eyeliner each morning, well at least if you are prepared well in advance.
Don’t you worry girl, there are several ways to take care of your meals even when you are busy. Here are several tips and tricks to stay on top of your food game, even when you are always on the run.
1. Stock up in advance, so you don’t have to go running to the grocery store every time you run out of butter.
2. Use a thermos to carry soup or pasta so that it stays warmer for longer and you aren’t left scrambling for a microwave.
3. Plan your meals over the weekend in leisure so that you are not in a rush over the weekdays.
4. Be efficient with packing your meals so that you can just grab a box and rush out the door.
5. Smoothies are your life savers, just dump all your favorite fruits in the juicer and you are all set for breakfast.
6. Use a slow cookers in the morning or overnight for lasagna or soups that don’t need to be monitored.
7. Set an alarm for your meal time, if you are one of those girls who forget to eat! *rolls eyes*
8. Avoid washing dishes all together by carrying your lunch is reusable but environment-friendly containers.
9. Prepare vegetables like carrots and peas in advance and freeze them so that it can be used in a variety of meals.
10. Colour code your ziplocks and boxes which are stored in the fridge categorised under breakfast, lunch, and dinner so that you can just grab one when the time is right.
11. For an instant pick-me-up, look no further, just store some water with fruits infused in it.
12. If you have to try really hard to make time to eat, then carry multiple boxes of food in order to eat while you are working or on the go.
13. Invest in mason jars to store your salad. Toss it gently with a little dressing and you can dig right in.
14. Cook a huge pot of rice and store it in the freezer in small containers so that you just have to pick one up during lunch time.