DIY: Newspaper Print Nails For Nail Art Newbies!
You can do a lot more with a newspaper than just read it. Oh, and here is an idea: use it to create some mind-blowing nail art!
Nail art might seem difficult, but it’s not, and you can create some incredible effects yourself at home. In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to make newspaper nails, which gives new meaning to having the latest information at your fingertips!
Nail art doesn’t have to be complicated, and it doesn’t need a super-steady hand. Grab a magazine or newspaper, a few supplies, and you’re all set to create this newspaper nail effect! If you are a nail art newbie, then this tutorial is a perfect way to try something new on your nails today.
Things you need:
- White Nail Polish
- Clear Nail Polish
- News Paper Pieces (1 x 1 inch)
- Rubbing Alcohol
How to do it:
- Paint your nails with two coats of white nail polish.
- Dip a piece of newspaper in a rubbing alcohol. Let the extra drip off.
- Now press it gently on your nail, apply even pressure throughout the nail.
- Peel off the paper to reveal the newspaper print!
- Seal it in with a coat of clear nail paint.
With these quick and easy steps, here is the perfect opportunity for you to dive into this fabulous world of nail art. I would love to see all the designs and colours you experiment with, so if you do try this out, tag us on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
P.S. I’ll be back next week with a new nail art design for you.