DIY: Create This Makeup Brush Holder With Toilet Paper Rolls!
Toilet paper rolls are tossed in the garbage on a weekly basis in every household. But if you are a hoarder of all things silly, then you are about the make the best use of your problem. Using leftover toilet paper rolls, you can make the most stunning makeup brush holder ever, and take your dressing table to Pinterest-level!
This tutorial will help you make the best from waste. Just follow these simple steps in order to achieve results that would really make your 5th grade craft teacher proud!
Things you need:
- Toilet Paper Rolls
- Scissors & Glue
- Printed Paper
- Paint and Brush
- Glitter Tube
- Glitter Paper
How to do it:
1. Flatten the toilet paper rolls and cut them into various sizes.
2. Apply glue on the edges of cute printed paper and wrap the roll with it.
3. Apply a band of fabric glue at the base in order to stick the ribbon in place.
4. Paint the inside of the roll with poster paints, and allow it to dry.
5. Apply glitter on the top edges in order to give it a finished look.
6. Glue the rolls onto a sheet of glitter paper, and let it dry completely before cutting the edges around it.
7. Voila! You have successfully created this beauty for your dressing table. Set to stock up all your makeup must-haves in makeup brush holder?