DIY: Floral Wall Hanging For Your Room
I often find the decor in my room looking boring and outdated (and that’s every few weeks!). The dilemma is that I barely have the time for a room makeover, and I’m too broke to buy anything cute either. Thankfully, I found myself a quick and easy DIY to sort out my decor blues.
Learn how to to make this cute and simple wall hanging right from the comfort of your home, and give your room a much-needed makeover.
Things you’ll need:
- A loop
- Different kinds of lace
- Fabric glue
- A4 size coloured sheets
1. Cover the ring completely by wrapping a ribbon around around it.
2. Fold 3 pieces of 3 by 3-inch papers and 2 by 2-inch papers in half, and cut a heart shape. Cut a slit at the base point of the heart and glue the two points together in order to make a petal. Roll the top corners of the heart and make the edges curvy.
3. Cut a small circle and glue the three big petals around it, and then glue the smaller ones inside it.
4. Cut a long rectangular piece of paper in a lighter colour, fold it in half and cut fringes on it.
5. Fold a few pieces of green coloured paper and cut fringes on it in order to make leaves.
6. Take a variety of laces and attach them at the bottom half of the ring.
7. Apply fabric glue and stick the flowers and leaves in place.
8. Tie a ribbon on top of the loop, and you are all set to hang this wall hanging and add a cute element to your room decor.