DIY: This Nail Art Design Is Perfect For The Girl Who Lives In Her Jeans!
We all know that the denim-on-denim trend is at an all-time high around the world. And as a nail artist, I just had to hop on to the bandwagon!
A denim effect nail art will ensure that your nails look on fleek at any given time with any outfit you choose to sport. This super easy nail art is sure to get people to stop and ask you where you got your nails done. With just a few tools and a couple of easy steps, you can achieve this super cool look right from the comfort of your home.
Things you need:
- Shades of blue nail paint
- White nail polish
- Nail art brush
- Matte finish top coat
Steps to Follow:
1. Apply 2 coats of the base colour nail paint. I personally love the Maybelline Colour Show in the shade Denim Dash, which is very apt for this tutorial.
2. Take a light blue nail paint and wipe the brush at the rim in order to make sure that the brush is really dry. Apply horizontal and vertical strokes from all the four edges of the nails, and stop when you achieve the desired look.
3. Take a nail art striper and dip it in white nail polish in order to create a dashed line along the nails to show stitches. Mix it up by creating horizontal and vertical lines on some of the nails.
4. As for the top coat, apply a matte-finish top coat.
Tada! You are all set with your denim effect nail art!
Share this tutorial with your friend who always loves to stay on trend. If you do try this nail art on your own, share your images with us, and tag us on Facebook or Instagram!