Bigg Boss Season 12 Is Back With A Bang, And Here’s Why We Can’t Keep Calm!
It is that time of the year again, and by that, I do not mean the end of season sale. Bigg Boss Season 12, my absolute favourite reality show, is back with a bang, and I just can’t keep calm! You can save the judgement, ’cause whether you like it or not, this show is watched by millions of viewers and has people revolve their entire life around its airtime. For those of you who are Bigg Boss fans, well, you know… haters gonna hate!
Anyhoo, after watching the first episode introducing all the contestants, I am convinced that this season is going to be kick-ass. I can already spot the trouble makers as well as the weak links, but I’ll have to wait and see if I’m right. For now, I’m sharing my first impressions and what I think you should look forward to in Bigg Boss Season 12.
1. The 18-year age gap between Anup Jalota and Jasleen Matharu left Salman Khan in splits, but the contestants didn’t seem as amused by this not-so-defined relationship. I wonder who’s going to start poking their nose into their business… or will everybody do that?
2. The Khan sisters, Somi and Saba Khan look like candidates who would get involved in the first cat fight this season. Just give them a week or two, I say!
3. I can almost see Deepak and Urvashi getting together. Which hashtag do you think will trend – #deepshi or #urvak?
4. Is it just me or does Urvashi remind you of Jyoti Kumar from Season 11? It’s too early to tell, no?
5. Sreesanth, the fastest bowler from the Indian cricket team is here to field his way to the finale trophy! Will his aggressiveness on the field be seen on the show? We’ll just have to wait to find out.
6. The police/ lawyer team we see in Romil Chaudhary and Nirmal Singh might just fall flat where one will try to catch the victim and the other will try to save their arse. If you ask me, it doesn’t look like they will make a mark in the initial weeks.
7. The beach theme they’ve got going around the house is stunning! I can only imagine how fun the theme-related tasks will be.
8. I can tell the episode where the contestants meet their family members after months of staying in the house will be epic! From Karanvir’s cute little twin daughters to the newlywed Dipika’s husband, it’s going to make for some drama and ‘aww’ moments for sure!
9. Last but not the least, I can’t wait to see Salman Khan and The Big Band killing it every weekend while the contestants eagerly wait to get in touch with the outside world.