7 Thoughts I Had When I Watched The Trailer Of Jawaani Jaaneman
Bollywood makes a lot of movies with amusing plotlines that make zero sense at all. But I say without a shred of a doubt that Jawaani Jaaneman is not one of those movies. From what I saw in two and half minute trailer, it looks fun and fresh. I am going to be honest, when I first heard about the movie I thought it was going to be just another illogical, confusing and redundant movie. I mean, the expectations are so low, I will settle for even average. I know now I was quick to judge. Here are hilarious thoughts I had while watching the trailer. Check it out and as usual, for optimum laughs please watch the trailer below before you read any further!
- I can see why Farida Jalal would think Saif’s character was gay. We’ve such stringent notions of what a man can wear that his quirky and cool tees would’ve thrown her off. Also, I get that he is tharki and all but why is wearing sunglasses in a club? Was there a memo sent to all the horny men that this is a thing?
- The sex and its portrayal in the trailer is so apt. When you think about a middle-aged man having sex in a pre-pubescent manner because he never grew up, this is what you imagine, right? Oh your don’t imagine this? Erm, okay.
View this post on Instagram
The “tangy twist” in the unusual story! 🤩 @tabutiful #JawaaniJaaneman trailer out tomorrow!!!😍 . . . @pooja_ent #BlackKnightFilms #NorthernLightsFilms @nitinrkakkar #SaifAliKhan @tabutiful @kubbrasait #VashuBhagnani @jackkybhagnani @jayshewakramani @akshaipuri @deepshikhadeshmukh @tips
- Can you imagine meeting your father for the first time outside a club while he has some random girl’s legs wrapped around him? This trailer reminded me of a weird twisted mixture of Modern Family and Mama Mia. Bollywood’s going to make Meryl Streep so proud *joyful tears*. I can’t get over the super amusing father-daughter relationship Alaya and Saif share in this movie. It is the perfect balance of quirky and senti. And not pakao. Yay.
- I am loving the vibe of this trailer. It has a fresh plot twist and it seems genuinely funny. I am so glad they haven’t gone into the romantic bit of it all and just left it at a family reuniting in the weirdest way possible.
- Okay, so I reached the part where another random girl comes to Saif’s door saying “meeeowww” but she is dressed like a French maid. I get kink but this is awkward. But also very funny.
Also Read: 5 Thoughts I Had After Knowing That Deepika Padukone Had To Once Stitch Ranveer Singh’s Pants At A Music Festival
View this post on Instagram
A little quirk, a little sass, and too much funk! 😉 #JawaaniJaaneman trailer out on 9th January!!!!!!💃🏻 . . . @pooja_ent #BlackKnightFilms #NorthernLightsFilms @nitinrkakkar #SaifAliKhan @tabutiful @kubbrasait #VashuBhagnani @jackkybhagnani @jayshewakramani @akshaipuri @deepshikhadeshmukh @tips
- Special shoutout to Tabu! She not only looks amazing but as always, she stole the show. Absolutely love love love her in this character. Also, damn would you look at Alaya F? She looks effin hot! I did not expect her to look and act so well. It really does not feel like this will be her debut movie.
- It has been a while since I have thought this about any movie, but I genuinely can’t wait to watch Jawaani Jaaneman.