7 Preity Zinta Movies You Should Binge-watch Today!
Preity Zinta, one of Bollywood’s most beautiful actresses of her time, is 44 today! Way before ‘Dil Se’ she was (and will always be) the Perk girl. In her distinguished career of about 20 years, she has given us numerous fashion, beauty and acting goals! Today, we take a look at her movies that we can watch over and over again.
- Kal ho naa ho: Preity played Naina, and we loved her immediately. Her journey from the super-stressed and serious Naina to her joyous and bubbly self was a revelation for all the girls who could relate to her, and trust me, there were many, including us!
- Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna: She might not have been the lead protagonist here, but her strong willed, confident and independent character inspired us. Her performance was smooth, driven and convincing. And even though the movie was titled to break hearts and burst bubbles, we still fondly look back to it, especially Preity in the song – Where’s the party tonight!
- Veer-Zara: This one was a sob fest for all of us. Preity Zinta did not just look heavenly and ravishing in this movie with her Pakistani look, but moved us with her impeccable performance. The romance she and SRK had on screen was evergreen and gave us major couple goals!
- Dil Chahta Hai: Of course, we love this movie for a number of reasons, friendship topping the list, but we just couldn’t overlook Preity’s character Shalini in the movie. And yes, we adored her for her zesty enthusiasm and incredible chemistry with Aamir khan in the movie, but the way she redefined curls in the film was definitely the biggest takeaway for us!
- Koi Mil Gaya..: By the time this movie came along, we were already fawning all over the actress. But she garnered love and adoration from the kids too when this film hit the theaters. She instantly became an all favorite with her chirpy role and gave Bollywood a truly magical piece to treasure.
- Salaam Namaste: One of our all-time favorite rom-coms, this movie created a wave in the industry with the perfectly brewed chemistry between Saif and Preity. Also, she looked fabulous through the whole movie.
- Lakshya: This movie, in Preity Zinta’s own words was “the toughest movie” of her career. She gave us a mind-blowing performance where she played the role of a TV reporter Romilla Dutta, covering the Kargil War. This movie got us thinking about everything in life. Let’s not forget how she pulled-off that pixie cut.