5 times Abhishek Bachchan Gave Us Major Husband Goals
Abhishek Bachchan, one of the wittiest actors on the block, turns 43 today. The Guru star, who recently made his comeback with ‘Manmarziyaan’ has gives us some major husband goals, by standing up for Aish, time and again! For everyone who thinks Abhishek got lucky out of the two, you might want to reconsider:
- When AB slammed people trolling Aishwarya about her weight gain after the birth of their daughter Aaradhya. He said, “I just think it’s extremely insensitive and no one has the liberty to speak about her like the way they sometimes do. Yes, she’s a public figure, but people forget she’s also a woman and now a mother and there’s a line that’s not to be crossed. I don’t talk that way about any woman ever and it’s obviously not graceful for anyone to talk about her like that either.”
- Abhishek Bachchan won the award for the best husband ever when he responded to questions about his wife being more popular than him by admitting it proudly and saying, “Where’s the comparison with Aishwarya? She isn’t as popular as me, she is more popular. She’s a bigger star than I am. I’m very happy and proud about it.”
- When false stories around Junior Bachchan and Aishwarya were going around, rumoring a feud between the two at the Mumbai airport where Aish did not let Abhhishek hold Aaradhya’s hand, and was met by a crisp tweet by the actor, “With due respect. Please refrain from making up false stories. I understand the need to continuously post, but would really appreciate it if you could do so responsibly and without mischievous intent. Thank you.”
- Abhishek has always carried himself in a dignified manner and never missed a chance to support and take pride in his wife’s accomplishments. In an interview with Vogue, he said, “As a man, nothing gives me more pleasure than putting my wife in front of me and seeing her be celebrated. Whether she receives the Padma Shri or goes to Cannes, the most amazing thing I can do is be supportive. Anyone who says it isn’t the manly thing to do – that’s bullshit. That’s really regressive.”
- And how could we forget when AB made the sweetest gesture on occasion of KarvaChauth and tweeted, “KarvaChauth, good luck ladies. And the dutiful husbands, who should also be fasting with their wives! I do” We couldn’t stop awing at this, or rather still can’t!