ICYMI: News YOU Should KNOW This Week
1. This international brand celebrated its 37th birthday this week by giving its website a whole new look and made shoppers happy with exclusive products they’ll only find online.
2. All’s not well for Steve Madden. This famous designer is suing the high street accessories label for creating a “poorly-made copy” of her best-selling bag.
3. Loved Manish Arora’s SS16 collection showcased at Paris Fashion Week? Now you can pre-order pieces from the line here.
4. In a month from now, a brand new online store is going to give tough competition to fashion e-commerce stores like Myntra and Jabong. That means more shopping alternatives for us!
5. Balenciaga has finally found a successor to Alexander Wang. And this is who he is. We’re surprised. Kinda.
6. While we’ve all been waiting for garments from the H&M designer collaboration with Balmain to hit the stores, photos of the collection have been leaked. Must say, we like what we see.