Let These Celebrity Outfits Inspire Your Valentine’s Day Look
There’s already so much pressure to find a date for Valentine’s Day, so once that’s taken care of, you don’t want to deal with that added pressure of what to wear too. The solution is to start early. While it’s important not to stress too much over what to wear on this day (it’s the evening that counts!), you still want to look somewhat put together.
We decided to give you some inspiration before you style your outfit or go out and buy something new altogether. And what better place to find that inspiration than from all our favourite celebrities, right? We went through some of their best looks to help you pick out an outfit, no matter what you have planned for that day.
Wear These If You’re Going To Lunch
1. A mid-length skirt like Alia’s works great for a lunch date. It’s flowy, girly and romantic, which makes it perfect for Valentine’s Day.
2. White trousers matched with romantic pastel shades seem like they were made for V-day. Disha Patani’s #ootd would make for the ideal date look.
3. A cute, off-shoulder dress has got to be the best lunch option. Wear it with your hair open and a pair of sneakers to keep you comfy!
Wear These If You’re Going To Dinner
4. You can’t possibly wear this anywhere but to a fancy dinner. A mesh, low-back dress will make sure his eyes are solely on you, all night long.
5. If you’re not into skin-tight dresses, Athiya Shetty’s relaxed maxi dress is a great idea. Pick one in a vibrant colour like this one for your date.
6. Make sure you’re going someplace super fancy for dinner and then pull out your plunging necklines à la Nina Dobrev!
Wear These If You’re Going Dancing
7. You’ve got to have something shiny on if dancing is on your agenda on Valentine’s Day. A pair of metallic trousers is a fantastic option!
8. This outfit is the definition of business on top and party at the bottom. Wear it to dinner and then take it out dancing, it won’t let you down!
Wear These If You’re Going To The Movies
9. If the plan is to keep it simple and go watch a movie, make sure you keep the outfit simple too. A well-fitted pair of cropped trousers and a shirt will do the trick.
10. An oversized sweater will keep you both stylish and warm if it’s a film you’re going to watch. Make like Kendall Jenner and wear yours with a pair of mom jeans.