Get the latest
Fashion, Beauty & Shopping News



The Colour Combination We’re Crushing On This Season

By  | 

As a girl who pretty much only wears dark tones, not a lot of colours impress me. My closet is stocked up to the brim with 80% all-black outfits and the remaining 20% I hardly wear. But that was until I bought this one top from H&M last month, and have since worn it at least 5 times. The blush-coloured camisole top had just the right amount of shine and looked great, no matter what I landed up pairing it with. But to be honest, it looks best when worn with something black.



H&M Satin Strappy Top With Lace (Rs 1,999)

Almost instantly, this blush pink and black combo became my go-to favourite. And as it turns out, I wasn’t alone.


The combo works with any kind of separates and looks great no matter where you wear it.


Add on an accessory in a brighter shade of pink and the whole look comes together beautifully.


What I’m trying to say is, the combo looks like it’s about to become really popular and, just in case you haven’t tried it yet, now would be a great time to start!

To help you out, I picked out a few separates in the colours so you can mix and match to your heart’s content.


Forever21 Polka Dot Overlay Skirt (Rs 1,539)


KOOVS Wide Leg Trousers (Rs 1,895)


Vero Moda Short PU Jacket (Rs 2,636)


Forever New Lace Pencil Skirt (Rs 2,295)


KOOVS Off-Shoulder Body Suit (Rs 448)


Evah London Sporty Trousers (Rs 1,189)


A writer, social media expert, and self-proclaimed beauty junkie, Anushka's alter ego Pocket Stylist is a platform to showcase her everyday style, must-haves, and tips. A graduate from the London College of Fashion, her taste is current, trendy, and highly accessible. She’s also a certified hair stylist.

Leave a Reply