20 Times Alia Bhatt Killed It With Her Shandaar Style
I’ve said this before, and frankly, have no qualms in saying it again — if there’s one B-town actress who exhibits effortless style, it’s got to be Alia Bhatt. Playful yet chic, she works high street brands with sass, and wears couture with equal ease. She dresses like the young-fun-loving girl she is, and I love how relatable her looks are every time. Let me not skip mentioning her stylist extraordinaire Ami Patel, who plays a big part in decking out the actress. All you girls, here’s your style inspiration for the day.
1. Wearing a red dress by A.W.A.K.E with a metallic dragonfly brooch, Alia looked super cute. How I love an actress who makes an effort in the hair and make-up department. Here she wore a halo braid with the rest of her hair let loose. She completed her look with the season’s it shoes — a pair of white sneakers. Love!
2. Alia acquainted us with her fun, girly side in this fresh-off-the-runway Nida Mahmood halter jumpsuit with floral embroidery. Working just a pony with a headband and minimal make-up, this was another one of her super cute looks.
3. Quirky brooches add just the right amount of drama to any look. And Alia worked white-on-white separates from Mes Dames by accentuating it with a custom-made brooch by Ami Patel. It’s great to see a variation in her hairdo as well — this time sporting a one-sided braid.
4. Wearing a Topshop dress and ASOS brogues, Alia looked pretty.
5. You know the crop top trend is not going anywhere when the A-list are still obsessing over it. Alia teamed her brightly-accented Masaba crop top with a white mini skirt and Forever 21 booties.
6. Remember this dress? It was our Hauterfly pick from Not So Serious by Pallavi Mohan’s latest collection. Alia wore this 3D metallic cut-out white denim dress from the label and it looked apt. Those soft waves and minimal make-up were the perfect accompaniments.
7. Some days you ought to keep it casual… and Alia usually keeps it that way unless the occasion demands one to be dressy. I really like this boho chic look… a Hemant & Nandita dress that she teamed with lace-up boots from Forever 21.
8. I’ll always root for a sporty look as opposed to a girly one. And teaming a H&M tee with an Adidas Originals skirt, Alia spelled out athleisure perfectly.
9. Not too long ago, Alia broke the internet by sporting a sweetheart-neckline doodle dress custom-made by Ami Patel with messages from her fans printed on it. Such a sweet gesture, no? And she looked utterly lovely to boot!
10. Typography is still ruling fashion, and I like that Alia thinks the same. Here she’s wearing lettered separates from Sophyline & Co. that she’s teamed with a pair of brogues.
11. This is what I mean by relaxed is the new chic. Such an easygoing look: Alia in a pair of jogger pants with a collared white crop top, both by designer Siddhartha Bansal.
12. Partially-sheer dresses… nah, doesn’t work for me! That said, I like Alia in this Gauri & Nainika dress. Somehow, she made it work.
13. Yet another brooch sighting, wearing Zara separates and shoes by Adidas.
14. A mini dress with pop art and glitter on it? We love!
15. Alia works high street brands like a pro… even if she’s wearing them from head-to-toe. Here in an H&M crop top, Topshop pants and nautical-striped sneakers from Forever 21.
16. Who needs colour when you look this good in monochrome? I like how Alia is subtly sexy in this ensemble, teaming Zara shorts with a checkered shirt from Ilk.
17. Looking to work sneakers with everything? Here’s a major style tip for you. Check out how Alia wore a suspender skirt from Zara with a Promod tee and teamed it with a pair of white kicks.
18. Alia worked an off-shouldered, striped top and pleated midi skirt from Chicwish just right. I like how she went for a side-parted, low pony that’s curled at the ends.
19. Wearing an olive Karren Miller romper with Steve Madden sandals, Alia kept her look simple and chic.
20. Wearing overalls by Ilk, which she teamed with a pair of metallic sneakers from Aldo, Alia looked pretty smart in this one.