10 Outfits We’d Like To Steal From Celebrity Stylist Allia Al Rufai’s Wardrobe
Anushka Sharma depends solely on this woman for her styling needs, so you know she’s got to be good!
If you look at Allia Al Rufai’s Instagram, you’ll notice that it looks like a magazine spread. Not only does she style a bunch of top level celebrities, she also does editorials, and her own personal style is definitely something to take notes from.
So we did what we do best and stalked her all day to pick out some of our favourite looks from her closet.
Here are all the pieces we’d steal right off her back if we could! How about you? Let us know in the comments below.
1. That might look like a pyjama set to you, but something this stylish and comfortable looking needs to be worn out of the house too!
2. Only a true fashion girl wears black in the day like it ain’t no thang.
3. We’re always game for a concept skirt and this one gives us all the right kind of feels.
4. Allia doesn’t do regular stilettos. She takes her high heel game up a notch with some fringed ankle straps.
5. Her outfits while she’s travelling aren’t just apt for the weather, they also make her look like she’d fit right in with the locals.
6. Did you ever think high-street clothing could look THIS fabulous? (P.S. Here’s a list of clothes that look expensive but are really high-street)
7. Now there’s an outfit that’s perfect for winter (just wear pants) and even spring. She definitely has a knack for picking out all the cool things in a store.
8. Monochrome is always a good idea and we can imagine this dress taking us through all kinds of parties and events.
9. If there ever was a top that screamed summer, this BCBG one from Allia’s closet would be it!
10. And finally, if you’re ever looking for something to wear to the airport while you travel, let this be it!