10 Wedding Manicures For The Minimalist Bride
Welcome, brides-to-be! We know just how difficult it can be to decide on the tiniest of wedding details. While a manicure may seem like the least of your concerns, it truly does bring the entire bridal look together. Your manicure represents you, so it’s important to make sure you love it! If you’re not into the various, glittering nail art options available everywhere, then maybe you like to keep it minimalistic? Here are 10 minimalist manicures that still win the day!
1. This blushing, bridal nail polish with chrome accents is so subtle! For those of you who can’t deal with long nails or acrylics, this one’s perfect.
2. Who knew you could play around with shades of white? Of course the outcome would be this beautiful! The gold lines add the perfect royal touch to the nails.
3. If you’re feeling unsure, keep all your nails monotone, except for one! That’s where the party is at. Pick one nail for all that beautiful crystal work.
4. Maybe you want to keep all your nails just one colour? Plain and simple? Add the tiniest of sparkle on top to take it from basic to bridal.
5. Don’t like going overboard with the crystals? Once again, keep the party on one nail per hand and line the bottom or top half of your nail only, with crystals. It doesn’t need to take over the entire nail.
6. If sparkles and crystals aren’t your thing, go for glossy nails with geometric accents for a graceful look.
7. Why stick to pinks, whites, and metals? Try a one-step manicure with a beautiful colour like emerald green.
8. If you’d like something a little clever, then the only nail art you need is the one above. Nothing says ‘I do’ like a bridal mani!
9. Try lacy nail art with lace-like patterns drawn on just a few nails. It’s sophisticated, elegant, and requires minimal use of colour.
10. Personally, I would love to recreate this look on my big day. The champagne pink tips are everything!