Jacqueline Fernandez Just Gave The Ponytail A Fun Twist!
I think I’ve already made it clear how much I’m in love with Jacqueline Fernandez’s mane. I mean who wouldn’t if this is how gorgeous her off-duty hair looks? Jacqueline’s latest outfit was cute as hell (more on that in another post!), but I want to bring to your attention the way she wore her hair instead. What looks like a regular ponytail from the front is actually a lovely twist on the usual hairdo, and no prizes for guessing that make-up artist Namrata Soni is the brain behind this fun look!
Here’s how you too can wear your hair like this:
1. Take a tennis ball-sized dollop of L’Oréal Professionnel Tecni Art Full Volume Mousse and apply it using a vented brush.
2. Use the Wahl Hair Dryer to blast dry your hair without killing its volume. For those who find blow-drying their hair difficult, Philips Essential Care Air Styler is easier to use. Although you might have to use a flat iron to smoothen the ends.
3. For this hairstyle, you will need to create three equal horizontal sections in your hair. Secure the second and third section away while you work on the first. For the first section, use a tail comb to part your hair from ear to ear. Create a middle part in this section so that you now have two sections. Secure each section with a hair elastic. You will now have two ponytails.
4. Smooth out the second section and grab the two ponytails. Secure all three in a single hair elastic. You will now have a single ponytail. Use a chunk of hair from the pony to wrap around the hair tie.
5. Unravel the third section and gather all the hair, including the ponytail, from the second section into a single ponytail. Secure with a hair elastic and conceal it by wrapping a chunk of hair from the ponytail around it.
6. Finish with BBLUNT Spotlight Hair Polish to add some high-intensity shine.