Gold Leaf Hair Is Gorgeous And It’s Here To Stay
Gold leaf hair, in case you don’t already know, is a hair accessory like no other. Skip the pretty barrettes and headbands and instead, opt for hair makeup. These looks are created with stationary store items and some basic hair products. And really, the designs are completely up to you. While we’ve seen them on runways since 2015, this trend keeps making a comeback every holiday season and so, it’s safe to say, the trend is here to stay. Take a look at these gorgeous designs for inspiration.
1. You can cover your entire scalp with gold paper.
2. Or you can do half your scalp instead.
3. Opt for your own funky designs, if you please, and add glitter pigments to the mix.
4. Maybe even cover your brows?
5. Add some to your hair parting.
And that’s how it’s done. If you want to know what you need to achieve this, read on.
Purchase a pack of gold leaf sheets, available online or at any art supplies store.
Find an old paint brush or use a makeup brush, and apply it onto the hair using the hair gel. Cut your pieces of leaf accordingly, before applying it to your hair.
Once you’re done getting it in place, seal it in with hairspray.