The Glitter Freckle Trend Is Here And We’re In Awe!
After the faux freckles trend, from back in 2016, and the glitter under-brows, tears, and god knows what else, it’s time to introduce everyone to the glitter freckles trend. I know right, I heard the name, and I was already in love. Thanks to the recent Dior runway show in Paris, the glitter freckle trend is sweeping the beauty industry by storm.
Peter Philips created this look for the Haute Couture show for Spring 2017 in Paris last month. The trend was first started on Youtube by beauty blogger, Dominique for Batalash Beauty, before it became viral. Initially, it began as a rainbow freckle trend, which has now transpired into a shimmer and glitter trend.
Since then, the trend has been recreated by various makeup artists, whether it’s on the runway with glittering stars, or actual dusted glitter. Here are the different versions:
1. The peachy queen blog recreated the look with a few particles of gold reflecting paper.
2. It looks absolutely adorable on kids, especially when they’re playing dress up.
3. This one’s got a mermaid twist to the freckles! Who doesn’t love a little mermaid vibe?
4. If you ask me, star particles are the cutest!
5. You can keep it simple, and just dust glitter in spots all over your face.