5 Blogger-Approved Ways To Get Fuller Looking Lips
When it comes to fuller lips, a lot of leading ladies rely on temporary lip fillers, an invasive method that gives you the look and feel of bigger lips. Now, one has to choose their doctor wisely when going for such a procedure — a lot of it has to do with shape, rather than just plumping the area. But, that’s a conversation for another day. If you’re scared, don’t have the time, money, or just plain ol’ don’t want to, then give these blogger-approved makeup and beauty tips a try. Every beauty expert has their own way of going about this, and these are my top 5 tried-and-tested methods.
1. Desi Perkins show you a simple and straightforward way to bigger lips. In case you don’t have patience, then skip to about 1:10, where the tutorial starts.
2. Nikkie French gives us a whole bunch of tips that you can use prior to your lip plumping makeup routine. Then, she also adds contouring to the mix.
3. This one involves a suction cup that’s literally available all over the Internet these days. I’m not a big fan because I know how it can go wrong, but Lippie Luv assures us that if you use it ever-so-lightly and just one at a time, it works pretty well.
4. And this video by Clevver Style involves one of my favorite methods — the collagen lip mask. Check out how it works.
5. And finally, this one’s got the needling method. I know, crazy! But hey, it’s all over the Internet too. And she says it best, “no pain…no gain.”