10 Desi Bridal Makeup Artists You MUST Follow On Instagram
Getting married? Or maybe everyone around you is getting married? Either way, it’s important to look your best this season. My mom often says, “Always dress like you’re going to meet your soulmate or see your worst enemy.” And that applies to makeup as well. Part of looking my best is lots of inspiration, and that’s why I follow these bridal makeup artists on Instagram — lots of looks I can try on myself, lots of recommendations for friends (especially for the bride), and maybe someday I’ll be booking one of these MUAs for my own wedding? Who knows.
1. Jasmeet Kapany is a Delhi-based makeup artist who works wonders on brides. She knows how to do glitter, glamour, and glow, in the perfect proportions.
2. Mona Sangha, you might already know her, is a fabulous beauty blogger and MUA. If you’re a va-va-voom glam kind of girl, then Mona’s the one. I mean, look at those eyes.
3. Farzana’s bridal cover shoots look THAT good. So, it’s safe to say that she can transform you into a goddess!
4. Reema Patil is a blogger who works with other bloggers, on shoot sets, and conducts popular makeup classes. And if you can’t already tell, Reema loves experimentation.
5. Woah! That’s some beautiful, detailed eye makeup by Pritika Keswani. Pritika is a freelance makeup artist and judging by her profile, she really knows how to werrkk your eyes!
6. Chandni Singh does a great job of tradition bridal looks. Personally, I would definitely opt for heavy kohl, liner, and red lips on my big day!
7. Aliya Baig is a makeover and airbrush expert. I don’t know about you, but perfect, airbrushed skin sounds to me like a wedding day dream!
8. Ashima Kapoor has her work featured on runways, on celebrities, and on the NDTV Goodtimes show, Band Baaja Bride. Her style is simple, pretty, and trendy.
9. Pooja and Misha are sisters, business partners, and hair and makeup artists. Whether it’s a smokey eye you crave, a mean highlight, or flawless skin, between the two of them, they can do it all.
10. There’s a dreamy quality to Sakshi Sagar’s hair and makeup looks. She’s worked with tons of brides and uses only quality products on all her clients.