#ICYMI: News YOU Should KNOW This Week
1. Amazon India Fashion week kicked-off on Wednesday evening. With Aditi Rao Hydari as the first show-stopper, we’re excited what the rest of the week has in store for us. — [Hauterfly]
2. Did you know that you can now feel like royalty, with this international brand’s new range of street wear? The capsule collection, inspired by the world’s most-loved princess is a great interpretation of her style in a modern way. — [The Independent]
3. This cricketer’s fashion line has snapped a deal with Myntra. Besides launching the brand on its own website, it will also be available on the e-tailer’s website. — [The Economic Times]
4. Did you know that international makeup brand CoverGirl now has a Cover boy as one of its faces? — [NY Times]
5. Label Tommy Hilfiger announced launch of its Fall 2016 jeans capsule collection — the fun and young campaign features Hailey Baldwin and Lucky Blue Smith. — [Tommy Hilfiger]
Is Rihanna’s Fenty Foundation Worth The Hype For Indian Skin Tones?