#ICYMI: News YOU Should KNOW This Week
1. Shout-out to all you Astro fans out there, this brand has launched its new collection of Zodiac bags! You need to get your hands on your sign. — [Teen Vogue]
2. Launching this week, the fashion world is going to have an app that will tell users how their sustainable garment was made. A great step towards encouraging sustainable and ethical fashion! — [The Observer]
3. This international beauty brand is now available to shop online! Go ahead…you CANNOT miss out on it. — [Hauterfly]
4. Adidas Originals and BAPE collaborate to bring you a limited edition of footwear and apparel. Alert, all sneaker heads! — [Adidas]
5. This most-loved makeup brand has turned 6 of its best selling lipsticks into fragrances! How cool is that? — [Grazia]
6. Tommy Hilfiger launches ‘Exhibitionism’, a capsule collection that incorporates iconic imagery from the The Rolling Stones. — [Tommy Hilfiger]
Saransh’s Goila Butter Chicken Gets A New Address!