#ICYMI: News YOU Should KNOW This Week
Had a busy week? If you haven’t had time to hit the news yet, then this is your chance. Catch up on the crazies that took place in the past 7 days, so that you don’t have to continuously face some major #FOMO.
1. OMG! Anushka Sharma’s clothing line has been accused of plagiarising designs from this international e-commerce site! Nush, Nush, Nush…what have you done? — [The Drum]
2. Do you think Dove’s latest campaign was really racist? Find out more here! — [Hauterfly]
3. Can you believe that Gigi Hadid has created her own makeup line with this favourite brand of cosmetics? We really cannot wait for the launch! — [Hauterfly]
4. You need to check out the new Nike embroidered kicks! They’re FAB AF! — [Who What Wear]
5. Did you know that the new adidas Original EQT is made partially out of recycled ocean plastic — what a way to go adidas, one eco-friendly step at a time! — [adidas originals]