#ICYMI: News YOU Should KNOW This Week
Had a busy week? If you haven’t had time to hit the news yet, then this is your chance. Catch up on the crazies that took place in the past 7 days, so that you don’t have to continuously face some major #FOMO.
1. This favourite high-street fashion store is releasing a new in-house brand. How fancy! Its other brands each have a style of their own, so we can’t wait to see what this one has in store! — [Business Of Fashion]
2. Did you know that this millenial favourite makeup brand is now launching sunscreen and fragrances too? Hint hint, they’re known for their minimalistic packaging and awesome formulas. — [Vogue India]
3. Facebook launched a feature that is PRETTY familiar. I mean, seriously you’ve probably used it…just on another platform! — [The Hauterfly]
4. Dior’s new campaign for the year is out and it’s fab. J Lawrence proves, once again, that she’s a freaking goddess! — [Daily Mail]
5. M.A.C. has launched a new foundation internationally, and apparently it’s supposed to work like your Instagram filters. Can they please come to India already?!? — [Refinery29]
#HauteHacks: 5 Décor Tips To Ready Your Homes For The Monsoon