#ICYMI: News YOU Should KNOW This Week
1. Two exciting young designers with vastly different approaches to fashion have turned their friendship into a partnership. The duo has collaborated on a capsule collection of clothing that takes cues from the best of both their worlds.
2. After a three-and-a-half-year stint that brought a very intellectual aesthetic to a storied French fashion house, this designer known for his minimalist bent has bid the company goodbye in a shocking exit. The search for a worthy replacement — and fashion’s musical chairs — has begun.
3. Have you always loved this Bollywood mega celebrity’s style? If yes, then it’s time to do a happy jig as she’s just launched a clothing line that reflects her personal style.
4. If fashion-forward tech products are your jam, then you’ll want to read this news. A well-regarded watch brand has just debuted two new smart wearables — a smart bracelet and an Android smartwatch — that’ll give you enough reasons to celebrate.
5. This enterprising young designer — who can rightly be called India’s Princess of Prints — has now turned author. Read all about her debut book here.
6. This mega shoe designer known for his iconic coloured soles has been piling up patents for most of his designs, lest they continue to be ripped off by fast fashion brands. Talk about being protective of your territory!
7. What if you could use just one bag to match your entire wardrobe? Furla has introduced a chic new addition that can magically transform into a whole new bag with just one small change!
8. Remember when you wished for a TV channel/network DEDICATED to fashion? Consider your prayers answered.
9. If you’re all about puppy love, MAC’s new collection will totally have you going woof!
10. Now here’s a match made in textile heaven: This veteran textile designer has collaborated with home store Good Earth on a chic, new line of bespoke clothing.