ICYMI: News YOU Should KNOW This Week
1. This eclectic Mumbai store is hosting an exclusive pop-up at Selfridges in London over the next few weeks, with Indian designers like Miu Niku, Péro and Riddhika Jesrani showcasing their collections. But it’s the international sari collaboration that has us excited.
2. Denim is all the range this season, and this Italian denim brand has just opened a new stand-alone store in Gurgaon. Here’s what to expect at the whopping 1,100 sq.ft. space.
3. Feast your eyes on the ENTIRE H&M for Balmain look book. Then bookmark the pieces you want when the collection launches in India in November.
4. We’ve heard enough about how ah-mazing their subscription boxes are. Now this beauty-focussed brand is launching it’s own product line, which includes highly pigmented matte lipsticks and eyeshadow sticks.
5. Next year’s Met Gala is already in the news and will undoubtedly be fashion’s biggest party. To be sponsored by Apple, here’s what the event’s theme will be.
6. Mark your calendars ladies: Lakmé Fashion Week’s Summer Resort 2016 dates have been announced.
7. After signing on major Hollywood celebrities like Beyoncé, Blake Lively, Naomi Watts and Jennifer Lopez, you won’t BELIEVE who the new international spokesperson for L’Oréal Paris is.
8. This latest designer collaboration with MAC is bound to be a stunner. February 2016 seems like a rather long wait!
How To Wear Your Bomber Jacket In 3 Ways