#ICYMI: News YOU Should KNOW This Week
1. Say goodbye to the Barbie with an unrealistic body type. Mattel has now released a diverse range of the doll in different body types and skin tones. – [Hauterfly]
2. For the new Hermès’ scarves, the brand has teamed up with an African art collective of Zulu, Zimbabwean and Sotho potters based in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. – [WWD]
3. Looking for some accessory shopping inspiration? J.Crew has just launched its first full-fledged sunglasses collection and got to say it’s pretty chic. – [Racked]
4. Remember the Instagram pic Rihanna posted days back, in which she wore a pair of insanely-embellished D&G headphones? In case you were looking to buy it, here’s bad news… it’s already sold out! – [Digiday]
5. Take a look at which two celebrities stripped down for Calvin Klein’s Spring Summer 2016 campaign! – [Elle]
6. Kendall & Kylie Jenner’s new fashionable clothing line is super affordable, and here’s where you can find it. – [Vogue]
7. Come June, and Olivier Rousteing and Balmain will be launching a children’s line. – [WWD]
8. Online shopping addicts, here’s one more reason to rejoice. DKNY is now available on the Myntra app. Download the Myntra app here.
Bebo’s 37th Birthday Bash Is Totally Giving Us #SquadGoals!