#ICYMI: News YOU Should KNOW This Week
Had a busy week? If you haven’t had time to hit the news yet, then this is your chance. Catch up on the crazies that took place in the past 7 days, so that you don’t have to continuously face some major #FOMO.
1. Kendall and Kylie Jenner were in the spotlight once again, but this time, it wasn’t for something all that great! Let’s just say a lot of glorified music artists were hurt in the making of their t-shirts. — [Fashionista.com]
2. Anita Dongre opens her first store in the Big Apple NY and it looks absolutely fab! — [Anita Dongre, Grassroot]
3. This celebrity is the topper on the first-ever Instagram Rich List. And guess what? It’s not a Kardashian! — [Elle India]
4. This label honoured its Japanese heritage by only casting Japanese models for its upcoming showcase. — [Fashionista.com]
5. Amal Clooney and husband George were spotted for the first time with their adorable twins. Did you spot them too? — [Entertainment Weekly]