Facebook’s Reactions Button Is HERE!
Facebook finally released the Reactions button and I’m pretty kicked about this! Why? You finally get to do something besides liking status updates, photos and videos. You’d be lying if you said that this doesn’t make you happy! Like Mark Zuckerberg said last night, “Reactions is the new like button with more ways to express yourself. Not every moment you want to share is happy. Sometimes you want to share something sad or frustrating. Our community has been asking for a dislike button for years, but not because people want to tell friends they don’t like their posts. People wanted to express empathy and make it comfortable to share a wider range of emotions. The result is — Reactions, which allow you to express love, laughter, surprise, sadness or anger.”
Here’s what you need to do to get the Reactions button, if you’re upset that you haven’t got them already!
1. Close the Facebook app completely on your phone and reopen it.
2. Click on the Like button and a message should pop up above the button with instructions on how to use this feature.
3. Press down on the Like button and use any of the emojis to better express yourself. Though you can use only one emotion at a time, you can totally come back to the post and change the emoji depending on how you feel about it later.
1. Hover over the Like button and the Reactions button should pop up in a bar above the Like button.
2. Make sure you don’t accidently hit any button by mistake on someone’s post when you hover over the buttons.
While you’re only allowed to click on one emotion at a time, you can see a list of top 3 reactions each post, photo or video received, right below the post. Click on the reactions to see how many and who reacted to it. Change your reaction anytime by going back to the post and Facebook will change the count of the reaction in question for that post. Now how cool is that!
The Reactions button is not available to use for individual comments yet. But this feature is one you should definitely be putting to use! Get ready to express yourself, ladies!
This CULT Favourite Face Mask Is Like Magic For Oily Skin