Clearly, This Is The Accessory Priyanka Chopra Is Addicted To
I don’t know about you, but I hoard nail polishes. I have pretty much every colour you can imagine and even doubles of some. I can’t help myself, I just keep buying them by the truckload (excuse my exaggeration). Priyanka Chopra, however, has a different kind of addiction. She hoards sunglasses.
One look at her Instagram page and you’ll see a bunch of selfies, most of them with sunglasses on. And they’re not the same sunnies in every picture either. Like she changes her clothes, PC seems to be switching sunglasses on a regular basis and somehow, they ALL suit her face.
We picked out our favourites and this is just the tip of Priyanka’s iceberg of sunglasses — I wonder where she keeps them all…
1. Let’s start with the coolest pair, shall we? Round frames tend to suit most faces, depending on the size, and PC definitely does them justice.
2. The most basic sunglasses you could own are a pair of aviators. The rose gold tint keeps it current and perfect for the season.
3. Everyone needs a pair of quirky sunglasses in their collection and Priyanka doesn’t disappoint. The extended cat-eye is super cool and super trendy.
4. Back to the round frames, these are slightly different from the last pair. Featuring a thinner rim, they’re on the classier side.
5. If you’re ever at the beach or on an exotic holiday, you definitely need a pair of reflective sunglasses. How great do Priyanka’s look in this photo!?
6. One pair of sunglasses everyone has been sporting for the last few months is this pair of Ray-Bans. They come in some great shades and look fantastic on every face.
7. I think by now we’ve established that her favourite shape, when it comes to sunnies, is round. This tortoise shell number definitely hits the spot.
8. She actually wears these in a whole lot of her selfies. The modified aviator seems to be a good bet to have in your collection.
9. Is it safe to say that she has a problem?
10. And finally, another semi-round tortoise shell pair of sunglasses that are both cool and classy.
Here’s Why ‘Mirror Now’ Anchor, Faye D’Souza, Is Superwoman Without A Cape