Let These Celebrities Inspire Your NYE 2016 Outfit
There are two times in a year when you really want to stand out and make an impression — your birthday and New Year’s Eve. Everything from your nails to your shoes and outfit matters, and if you’re having a party, you’ll go to great lengths to find the perfect outfit.
We’ve already given you a choice of 10 sparkly dresses that would be perfect. But you’ve got to admit, celebrities are a constant source of inspiration when it comes to their clothes. They always have the perfect outfit on, no matter what the occasion.
So, if you’re still on the hunt and looking for that perfect dress, let these celebrities and their #ootds provide some inspiration for NYE.
1. You could wear your favourite sheer, netted dress like Shraddha Kapoor.
2. Or a more covered up, but still sexy bell sleeved number like Aditi Rao Hydari.
3. Sarah Jane Dias’ gold slit gown is always a good NYE option.
4. And if you still want gold but without all the plunging necklines and slits, how about trying a moto jacket like Deepika Padukone?
5. Parineeti Chopra’s skirt and blouse combo is the perfect mix of black and gold.
6. Or you could do it differently and wear a sexy suit-set like Sonam Kapoor.
7. Alia Bhatt’s on-trend metallic skirt is definitely a great option!
8. But if you still want that shimmer and sequins, try it in a silhouette like Freida Pinto’s dress.
9. Esha Gupta’s holographic jacket can transform anything you wear under it and make it the perfect NYE outfit.
About last night.. Manish's 50th bday had to be blingy! In @freepeople dress @stevemadden boots @aquamarine_jewellery for @manishmalhotra05 50th Birthday bash Styled by @sukritigrover @style.cell makeup @jacobsadrian hair @aasifahmedofficial #stylecell #sukritigroverforstylecell #freepeople #stevemadden #aquamarine #manishmalhotras50thbirthday
10. Or you could just keep it simple, but still super stylish like Kriti Sanon in this bright metallic number!