You Have To See Karisma Kapoor’s Double Topknots
When it comes to style, Karisma Kapoor has always stuck to classics; be it her clothes or her hair and makeup. However, she recently decided to shake things up and pulled off a daring hairstyle rather successfully at an event in Dubai. Departing from her usual elegant updos, Karisma wore her hair in not one but two topknots that mimicked a faux mohawk. That’s a rather edgy style for her, no? We approve!
Like what you see? Here’s how you can get the look:
1. You will have to start with sleek hair. Apply a heat protectant like TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray and straighten your hair with Philips HP8315/00 Hair Straightener.
2. Section your hair into two equal halves horizontally. Use the arches of your eyebrows as a guide. Pin the top half away.
3. Comb through the bottom half section to remove any tangles and twist it into a bun. Pin it securely in place.
4. Tease the crown area in the front section to create height. Pull it taut into a pompadour and pin it in place. Comb through the rest of the hair and twist it into another topknot.
5. Spray hair with Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray to finish the look.
Check out this video if you’re game to take this hairstyle a notch higher. If you have really long hair, you could braid it and roll it into a bun for a dressier, messier effect. Even girls with short hair can wear faux mohawk buns. Just follow the instructions in the video below.
This CULT Favourite Face Mask Is Like Magic For Oily Skin