10 Beauty Hampers To Make It A Merry Christmas
Just a few more days left until Christmas and by now you’ve pulled out your decorations, you’re sipping on hot cocoa, and eating some delicious Christmas cookies. Your clothes are suddenly all X’mas themed and once you’re done reading this, your beauty game will be too!
Brands tend to launch holiday collections every year just in time for gifting season and they come up with the cutest curated boxes as well. Think a wine and chocolate collection from Estée Lauder and a holiday gift box for men and women from Kama Ayurveda.
So as you put up your stockings and binge watch all those Christmas movies, here are a few things you can get to make even your dressing table more Christmas friendly. P.S. These make for some great Christmas presents too!
1. The limited-edition pouch comes with 2 gorgeous red lippies and a mascara that will make you think, “Fake lashes, who?”. Cherry on the cake, it’s all finally available to shop online!
Wine & Chocolate Eye Palettes (Rs 4,700 each)*
2. Bobbi Brown’s Wine & Chocolate collection comes in shades that are good enough to eat! The eyeshadow palettes in shades of wine and chocolate, and are absolutely perfect to create dull (wine) or bold (chocolate) smokey eyes for the holidays!
3. Complete with 2 lip kits, 3 creme shadows, one 5-piece brush set, a makeup pouch, a keychain, and a furry stocking, this bundle is definitely worth it!
Kama Ayurveda For Her (Rs 2,000)*
4. Priced at Rs 2,000, Kama’s holiday beauty box comes with rose water, lip balm, vanilla and oatmeal soap, soap-free cleanser, and an Ayurvedic face cream. Sweet deal? We think so!
Estée Lauder Modern Muse Nuit (Rs. 6500)*
5. A darker scent than the Modern Muse we’re used to, Estée Lauder’s new fragrance is even more addictive than the last. The luxurious scent is definitely on our Christmas wishlist.
6. Lancôme’s best-selling lip glosses come together in this gift box and they’re the perfect sparkling shades for the holidays!
Diorific Vernis Nova 001 (Rs 2,250)*
7. Snowflakes on your nails? With Dior’s nail polish, it’s totally possible!
Clinique Happy Gelato Cream (Rs 2,750)*
8. It’s sweet without the calories! Clinique’s new limited-edition body cream is perfect for use post shower and again, before you sleep at night. It has an extremely cozy fragrance that’ll put you in that snuggle mood as soon as you open the lid.
9. Is it really the holidays if you don’t have a glowing highlighter on? This Stila palette is perfect for any kind of party this season!
System Professional LuxeOil Reconstructive Elixir (Rs 2,300)*
10. This one’s perfect for those who have avoided that much needed haircare throughout the year. The luxurious hair oil not only protects the hair keratin, it leaves your hair smooth and protects it from drying. Shiny hair for the holidays? Yes, please!
5 Ways To Wear The Underliner Trend in 2017