8 Times Aditi Rao Hydari Aced The No-Makeup Makeup Look
Before I start, let it be known that Aditi Rao Hydari has the most Instagram-able bedroom. Surrounded by billowing white curtains and a bunch of windows, there’s no shortage of natural light. Which means her selfies literally need no filter…or makeup for that matter.
Of course, we don’t share her flawless genes or have her perfect Insta-spot, so we do the next best thing and rely on some good old makeup.
Looking all dolled up for a party is one thing, but going effortless has it’s own charm. The no-makeup makeup look means you’re wearing makeup, but it’s all blended in so well, you really can’t tell it’s there.
As it turns out, Aditi is a pro at this as well — for those times when she’s not in her room, of course!
We found some of her best no-makeup makeup looks and, TBH, we can’t wait to try them.
1. The first rule of going bare is that mascara doesn’t count. It’s actually the one product that makes you look great even if you have nothing else on.
2. It’s important to have your lips looking as full and dewy as possible. A little bit of tinted lip balm doesn’t hurt.
3. The easiest way to semi-cover your no-makeup eyes is with a pair of cool glasses!
4. Whether you’re doing a full face or not, your eyebrows play a big role in bringing your look together. Make sure you fill them in and keep them looking extra fly!
5. When going with a bare face, just a bright lipstick could work wonders. You’re still au naturale, just with a bit of va-va-voom.
6. Bare face, filled in brows, a great lip colour, and an accessory to match — this look belongs in the Tropics!
7. The better the base, the better your no-makeup look is going to turn out. Remember to blend it all in to avoid lines.
8. If you feel like you miss that kajal in your waterline, a great alternative is a nude pencil instead of black. It makes your eyes look bigger and more doe-like than ever.