Racoon/Panda eyes have been found more on girls than on animals themselves. As far as we know, eye shadows are to be blamed for it! Applying an eye shadow may seem to be just a swipe of colour on your lids, but it is quite a tricky task and we’re here to help.
Your eyes are the first thing people notice about you. So get your eye shadow game on fleek in order to make a lasting first impression!
Here are a few hacks that will help you get that perfect eye makeup look that you’ve always wanted.
1. If you are using an eye shadow that is not is not very pigmented then use it with a white base. You can do so, by applying a white eyeliner all over your lids and then work your eye shadow on top of it to make the colour pop and get the maximum colour payoff.
2. Hold a stick from the edge of your nose to the end of your eyebrow, and that is the exact line that your eye shadow should hit.
3. Do your eye makeup before you do your base. This way you can wipe away all the excess fall out with a makeup remover, without having to mess your base.
4. In order to prevent eye shadow fallout on your cheeks, apply a double-sided tape under your eyes. This will help you apply the eye shadow with precision and will collect all the particles.
5. Always use the lightest colour at the brow line, medium colour on your lids, and a dark colour of the crease line.
6. Apply a light shimmery eye shadow at the inner corner of your eyes in order to make them pop. This also makes your eyes look wider and more awake.
7. Elongate the eye shadow past your crease line to make your eyelids look bigger.
Hauterfly's Content Writer and Video Producer, Kreena is a sucker for all things DIY. In love with nail art, beauty, fashion, textiles, and all things creative under the sun, she follows the mantra: Why buy, when you can DIY?!