10 Pre-Wedding Face Masks For All Bridal Skin Types!
Well, hello beautiful brides-to-be! Wedding season has officially begun, which means no more experimenting with clinical skin treatments — lasers, microdermabrasions, and so on. If your wedding is right around the corner, you know what they say, test these procedures months in advance and then stick to what you know. But that doesn’t mean you can’t pamper yourself with some at-home face masks that will gently hone your pre-bridal glow! Pick one that suits you best.
Although, if you’re still in-between any procedures with your dermatologist or at a clinic, then avoid using a face mask till you’re through with all your sittings.
Sephora Honey Mask
1. The Sephora collection sheet masks are made for quick go-to pampering sessions. The honey mask is perfect for combination skin — it will help nourish and restore balance to your face.
SHOP NOW: Sephora Collection Honey Sheet Mask (Rs 400)*
*Available at Sephora stores across India.
2. The Plum Green Tea Clear Face Mask, as the name suggests, helps you clear out the last evidence of dark spots that once existed. Treat yourself by layering the goodness of green tea on your face for a full detox.
SHOP NOW: Plum Green Tea Clear Face Mask (Rs 475)
3. Got acne-prone skin? Biotique Bio Clove Purifying Anti-Blemish Face Pack is the answer. Apply some the week before your wedding to calm already-existing pimples and to avoid new ones from cropping up. Don’t use this more than twice a week, just to be safe.
4. Days before your big event, try the TVAM Gold Peel Off Face Mask for all skin types. It’s got gold, honey, glycerin, rose water, and more, to ensure you look your best on the big day!
SHOP NOW: TVAM Gold Peel Off Face Mask (Rs 422)
5. Loosen up those whiteheads and black heads with the Anatomicals Tea Tree Botanical Cloth Face Mask. Follow this with a scrub and a lightweight moisturiser.
6. Renew and refresh your cells with this treat — Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Intensive Revitalizing Face Mask. Leave the serum on, after removing the sheet, and massage it into your skin.
7. Origins is a line of skincare products known for its restorative, moisturising properties. So, if you’re looking for a moisturising, calming face mask that reduces redness, then this is it.
8. And what is the mother of all face masks? One that has it all, of course — cleanse, exfoliate, soothe, and hydrate!
9. With this rich, deep-cleansing Vitamin-infused mask, balance your skin and refine your pores. Control acne, blemishes, and more…all in one!
Lavanya Natural Plant Mask
10. Refine your skin with the Lavanya Natural Plant Mask – it’s perfect for combination skin. De-stress and let go, it’s time to enjoy the wedding season!
SHOP NOW: Lavanya Natural Plant Mask (Rs 395)*
*Available at Kama Ayurveda Stores Across India.