10 Beauty Blogger Makeup Looks For Christmas & NYE
It’s my favourite time of the year. Weddings, parties, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve — ’tis the season where makeup artists are probably doing the most work. And when you love your job as much as I do, there’s a little research required for that December-time makeup inspiration. So, if you want to look your best, here’s my tip: trial and error is the secret! Pick your favourite looks from my curated list and see what works for you, preferably a few days prior to attending any major event!
1. Do it simple and sophisticated like Zoella. Opt for a Christmas-red lip with natural everything else. This is a look you can’t go wrong with this time of the year.
2. If you don’t like sticking to the basics and want to wow everyone’s stockings off, then try this seductive glitter and neutral-hues filled look by Amy-Rose Walker.
3. When attending a party-season soirée, one of the most important parts of your application is to keep your makeup lasting all night long. Let the expert, Manny MUA, show you how.
4. Speaking of men who know how to slay their makeup looks, check out Jeffree Star’s holiday makeup tutorial. For a change, he chose to keep it completely real and easy. No OTT glam here, but I love it.
5. For this look, ditch the cherry red and try vampy red. Throw in a little bit of a smokey eye (not a full on smokey eye) and you’re good to go, whether it’s nighttime or daytime.
6. If you’re really feeling the vibe, then why not try this cut-crease glam? Because frankly, I can’t look away and I guarantee you, if you nail this, no one else will be able to either.
7. For New Year’s Eve, there are no rules. I’m absolutely obsessed with this electric blue eyeshadow look. It’s pretty easy to follow. I love the nude lip and vibrant eyeshadow combo.
8. While we’re breaking the rules anyway, why not embody a little boho glam for Christmas too? Try glittery, white eyeliner and eyeshadow that will sparkle brighter than holiday decor!
9. Why do we save all the red for our lips? Try it out on your eyes too. Add sparkle to that and you cannot possibly look more like you’re in the festive spirit!
10. For all of you with that unicorn blood flowing through your veins, this one’s for you. Stand out from the crowd with this super long liner and va-va-voom lashes!
Zahra Has Added This Luxe iPhone 7 Case To Her Shopping Cart